Last Updated November 2016
Thanks for taking a look at pippaandjulie.com! We are happy to have you here and want to make sure that you feel safe and secure through your shopping experience. This privacy statement explains the Pippa & Julie and Pastourelle, LLC policy regarding the collection, use, disclosure and protection of personal information. The terms of this privacy statement apply to information collected from you unless different terms are specified as part of a special offer or in another form or contract Pippa & Julie or Pastourelle, LLC provides you. The links below provide more detailed information about the Pippa & Julie and Pastourelle, LLC privacy practices:
* Personal information is information that can be directly associated with a specific person or entity such as a customer's name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number, or information about activities directly linked to that person, such as his or her purchases. Personal information also includes information that you choose to provide to Pippa & Julie or Pastourelle, LLC or that you ask us to provide to companies. Personal information does not include "aggregate" information. Aggregate information is data we collect about a group or category of products, services or customers, from which individual customer identities have been removed. In other words, information about how you use a service may be collected and combined with information about how others use the same service, but no personal information will be included in the resulting data. Likewise, information about the products you purchase may be collected and combined with information about the products purchased by others. Aggregate data helps us understand trends and customer needs so that we can better consider new products and services, and tailor existing products and services to customer desires.
* Pippa & Julie or Pastourelle, LLC collects the personal information that you provide, such as when you sign up for our mailing list, make a purchase, or contact us for any reason by web, phone or mail. We may also automatically collect some information when you visit our Web site, such as your computer's IP address, operating system, the site from which you linked to us, and the time and date of your visit and purchases. The personal information we collect is used to process your requests or transactions to provide you high quality service, tell you about opportunities we think will be of interest, and understand your needs so that we can serve you better. If you prefer not to receive promotional information from us, we make it easy for you to let us know. You can contact us at any time to decline promotional information (see choice below). Pippa & Julie and Pastourelle, LLC do not sell, rent, share, or disclose personal information to third parties without your prior consent, except in the limited circumstances described in this statement. It is necessary, however, in order to complete a transaction, for us to provide your personal information to service providers performing services on our behalf. We may, without your consent, access and disclose your personal information, any communications sent or received by you, and any other information that we may have about you as may be permitted or required by law, regulation, rule or court order; pursuant to requests from governmental, regulatory or administrative agencies or law enforcement authorities; or to prevent, investigate, identify persons or organizations potentially involved in, or take any action regarding suspected fraud, violations of our Terms of Service, or activity that appears to us to be illegal or may expose Pippa & Julie or Pastourelle, LLC to legal liability. Additionally, Pippa & Julie or Pastourelle, LLC may disclose personal information in situations that we believe to be emergencies involving potential threats to the physical safety or any person or property if we believe that your information in any way relates to that threat. Information about our customers, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets or acquisition.
* Pippa & Julie and Pastourelle, LLC have implemented physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to store and maintain your personal information in a secure environment. Further, when you enter personal information or your credit card information online, that information is encrypted using security software called SSL (Secure Socket Layer). SSL encrypts all information entered on our site before it is sent over the Internet. We also use SSL to allow you to securely view your online account and registration information. While we have implemented safeguards, you should be aware that Internet security technology rapidly changes. We cannot guarantee that the safeguards we employ today can protect your Information from the threats of tomorrow. Despite Pippa & Julie and Pastourelle, LLC’s reasonable efforts, factors beyond Pippa & Julie or Pastourelle, LLC’s control may result in disclosure of personal information. Accordingly, Pippa & Julie or Pastourelle, LLC is not in a position to guarantee that your information will be secure under all circumstances.
* You may contact us at any time if you (1) wish to stop receiving promotional information from Pippa & Julie or Pastourelle, LLC.
* If, for any reason, you have concerns regarding any questions or concerns about this privacy statement or the information that we may have collected about you may contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Pippa & Julie and Pastourelle, LLC reserve the right to change this privacy statement at any time, but will alert you that changes have been made by indicating at the top of the privacy statement the date it was last updated. We encourage you to review our privacy statement to make sure you understand how your information will be used. If there is ever a material change to how Pippa & Julie or Pastourelle, LLC uses your information and the new uses are unrelated to uses we disclose in this statement, Pippa & Julie or Pastourelle, LLC will communicate the changes in advance.